- A Mass. A Tumor. Cancer. Metastasis.
- Damaged Veins and the Worst IV Ever
- Pleural Effusion. Headed in the Right Direction?
- 30Aug2014 – A Pretty Good Day
- Stem Cells, A Weakened Immune System, and a Dirty House
- A Stressful Time Back at Home After Round 1
- Cancer is Wood
- Gene Blues and MYCN Amplification
- Liam’s Passing
21Sept2015 – Liam took his last breath at 4:36 am. His departure from this life was peaceful. Fred and I were by his side.
2 Timothy 4:7-8 “I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day-and not only me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.”